Monday 5 March 2012

Weekender bender

Hello normality, I'm still alive
I've started working a nine to five
No more do I simply survive
Life has found new meaning
Monday's were irregularly obscene
Then,new work, chose to intervene
Now I'm part of a regular routine
To which I was longingly leaning
I've lost the free time I used to have
In which was written The year of the Gav
Drinking coffee served by Slav
Not being able to see my friends
Now I'm part of the regular society
Picking off the tree of weekly variety
Loving life and justifiably
Working mid but off weekends
I'm sure good times are up ahead
Into great things I'm being led
I'll adventurously grab and fearlessly tread
I'm ready, willing and hearty
Just Me the Wife and two days
Endless scenarios,countless ways
We'll merrily drink and graciously graze
Who wants us at their party?

No comments:

Post a Comment