Wednesday 1 February 2012

Pinch & a Punch

Hello, my beautiful readers. Thank you for 2011, who's ready to start again?
Welcome to another year and another daily challenge.
As my poetry blog last year, www.gavinellis.blogspot.com received 7000 hits and counting,
I thought I should follow it up with another adventure.
Last year took me from Woking to the Isle of Wight, from weddings to New York and culminated with me openly weeping in Starbucks & it was all worth it.
I thought I'd take January off. Now it's February and it's time to start again
This year will be more simplistic, a simpler task with easy to follow rules
A post/blog a day featuring a single photo summing up that post.
That's it, 1 post, 1 pic, 1 story a day for a year.
I hope/I think/I know, it'll be as eventful as 'The year of the Gav'
The year of the Gav 2 - this time it's less personal!

No comments:

Post a Comment